This Walgreens is located on the corner of Elm Street and Millstone Corporate Drive. There is a drive-thru pharmacy, a 1st Bank ATM, propane tank exchange and a Red Box DVD rental dispenser, and flu shots are available in season. Walgreens is a chain of stores that specializes as a pharmacy, a health clinic, a photo-processing shop and a convenience store. Referrals are required for obtaining prescription drugs not in the general store, and they are to be dropped off and picked up. First aid, pain relievers, vitamin supplements, diet products, ear- and eye-care products, tooth-care products, skin-care products, stomach-ailment remedies, and leg and arm braces can all be found next to the pharmacy as well. The convenience store has a wide array of items, with plenty of food and drinks, household cleaning products, beauty products, hair-care products, seasonal decorations and office supplies, to name a few. Walgreens' photo shop offers a one-hour turnaround for any dropped-off rolls of film or digital photography, while also offering photo albums, calenders and free shipping for any order.
- Hours: Daily, 8am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entry is level with the sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Insurance accepted: Most plans accepted for prescriptions
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Free consultation: Yes
- Services: Redbox DVD rental,Digital photo pickup,Film roll processing,Pharmacy drive-thru,Printer cartridge refills,Full Liquor department
- Features: ATM, Beer, Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Ice, Lottery, Newspapers/magazines, Tobacco products, Toys
- Pharmacy hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 10pm; Sat - Sun, 10am - 6pm
- Part of a chain: Yes
- 24-hour: No