Walgreens is a leading national pharmacy chain. Have your prescriptions filled here, and receive consultation. The stores also have an extensive supply of general merchandise, such as beauty products, baby supplies, newspapers and magazines, greeting cards, small electronics and skin care items. Photo development is also available, as well as propane, Red Box DVD rentals, an ATM, flu shots and drive-through pharmacy service. A limited supply of groceries is also sold.
- Hours: Daily, 24 hours
- Handicap Accessible: There are handicapped parking spots, and the entry is level with the sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Affiliations: AARP
- Free consultation: Yes
- Financial assistance: Patients w/o insurance
- Part of a chain: Yes
- Services: Redbox,Photo,24 hours,Medication Compounding,Drive-thru,Ink refills,Liquor,Immunizations,MS and Rheumatoid Arthritis Medication Support
- Features: ATM, Beer, Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Ice, Lottery, Newspapers/magazines, Tobacco products, Toys
- Pharmacy hours: Mon - Sun, 24 hrs.
- 24-hour: Yes