The Upstairs Market Place
The Upstairs Market Place is located above Miss Aimee B's Tea Room in a beautiful historic home that was built in 1865.
The Market offers a unique variety of items including tea cups, plates, dishes, books, gifts, hats, porcelain dolls, children's books, greeting cards and other home decor. They are open Tuesday through Saturday from 9am to 3pm and closed Sunday and Monday.
- Hours: Tue - Sat, 9am - 3pm; Sun, Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: dishes, books, greeting cards, household decor, hats
- Services: Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Shipping
- Return policy: Seven days with receipt
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: Yes