St Charles Borromeo Catholic Parish
Drag box to select area
St. Charles Borromeo Catholic Parish is the third oldest parish in the Archdiocese of St. Louis. The original church, built in 1791, was of log construction. The current structure, at the corner of Jefferson and 2nd Street, was built in 1916.
601 N 4th St, Saint Charles, MO 63301
- Fax: 636-946-5598
- Hours: Office: Mon - Fri, 8:45am - 3:30pm; Sat, Sun, closed
- Accessible: yes