Salvation Army Corps Community Center
The St. Charles Salvation Army Corps Community Centers, run by Ron and Laura Key, is both a place of worship and a community center. It is the place to go for people in St. Charles who need help or guidance.
This Christian center offers Bible studies, Sunday services and gospel courses. Additionally, it provides financial aid, free groceries, lunch and dinner on weekdays, a medical clinic (available by appointment on Wednesday and Fridays) and a 24-hour emergency shelter for people in need of a safe place to sleep for a night.
- Hours: Sunday Services: 11am; Bible study: Tue, 5:30pm (youth); Wed, 6:30pm (adult); Food Pantry: Mon - Thu, noon and 6pm, Fri, noon only; Sat, Sun, closed; Bakery and Produce: Mon - Fri, 1pm - 3:30pm, Sat, Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp and the entry is level with the walkway.
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Denomination: Christian, Evangelical
- Services: Child care, Choir/music programs, Missionary programs, Study groups, Youth programs
- Features: Banquet room, Game room
- Private events: Yes