R.T. Weiler's is located on historic Main Street and is a fun place to go for a meal or a beer. The restaurant has a capacity of more 225 people, and has more than 40 tables both inside and on the outdoor patio. It also has a large bar with a plethora of beer choices.
The decor includes pictures of dogs as well as funny writing covering the walls. There are also several televisions for those wanting to catch the big game. Happy hour is Monday through Friday from 3pm to 6pm, where you can get $2 off both appetizers and Bud draft beer.
The menu includes items like St. Louis-style pizza, pasta, sandwiches, chicken, salmon, soups and salads. It also has build-your-own options for both pasta and burgers. Massive party platters for those looking to have a get-together at the restaurant are also possible.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 11am - 1am; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Entry is level with the sidewalk
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.rtweilers.com/index_Page371.htm
- Specialties: St. Louis-style pizza
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Burgers, Italian, Pizza
- Signature dishes: Build your own burger
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 30
- Features: Banquets, Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Late-night
- Dress code: Casual