1 (636) 577-1972
This shop on historic Main Street offers a refreshing respite from a busy day. Owner Carolyn Holden uses nature's finest ingredients to make wonderfully smelling soaps, beauty products, bath salts, sugar scrubs, bath bombs and body oils. All items are made in small batches to ensure the highest quality. Although it just opened in 2010, Provenance Soapworks is planning to implement an in-store Spa Bar, soap classes and kids' parties.
- Hours: Seasonal Hours until March 31st: Wed-Thurs: 11am-4pm, Fri-Sat:11am-5pm, Sun: 12-4pm. Closed Mondays & Tuesdays.
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Contact email: ProvenanceSoaps@gmail.com
- Founding Date: 2010
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Handmade Soaps, Bath Bombs, Body Butters, Sugar Scrubs, Lip Balms, Candles & Gift Baskets.
- Services: Gift certificates
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: Yes