The Old Mill Stream Inn is a restaurant located on South Main Street in historic downtown St. Charles. It features an upstairs bar and dining room, a downstairs bar, and a large patio. The upstairs bar and dining room is nonsmoking and serves lunch and dinner Tuesday through Sunday. The outdoor patio features beautiful landscaping and firepits. The Old Mill Stream Inn is noted for offering over 130 different beers.
- Hours: Upstairs bar and dining room: Tue - Thu, 11am - 3pm and 5pm - 9pm; Fri - Sat, 11am - 9pm; Sun, noon - 3pm. Downstairs bar: Mon - Sat, 3pm - 1:30am; Sun, 3pm - midnight.
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Sandwiches
- Price level: $$
- Number of tables: 20
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties, View
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Singles scene
- Dress code: Casual