This McDonald's is located off Highway 94 in the Harvester Square shopping center, next to Shop 'n Save. There is an indoor play area for kids, free Wi-Fi and a Red Box DVD rental dispenser.
The largest restaurant chain in the world, McDonald's is a staple in the fast food world and one of the most recognizable brands in business. It specializes in burgers like the Big Mac and Double Quarter Pounder, french fries, chicken and fish sandwiches, breakfast food, salads, and dessert shakes. It has the famous Happy Meal for children, and for those looking to save money, there's a Dollar Menu, with items like a Double Cheeseburger, McChicken, small fries and small drink. Keep an eye out for special giveaways, like the Monopoly Game and toys inside Happy Meals.
- Hours: Store: Mon - Sat, 6am - 11pm; Sun, 7am - 11pm; Drive-through: Daily, 24 hrs
- Handicap Accessible: Entry is level with the sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.mcdonalds.com/us/en/food.html
- Specialties: Burgers and French fries
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: Burgers, Fast Food
- Signature dishes: Big Mac, Double Quarter Pounder, Angus Burger, French Fries, Happy Meals
- Price level: $
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Dress code: Casual