Main Street Books
Previously located in the historic Collier Cottage, Main Street Books can now be found across the street from the Visitor's Center on Main Street. It is a locally owned and independent book store with a warm and cozy atmosphere. Each month, Main Street Books hosts two book clubs. It has a frequent buyer program and hosts many book signings. Two of the most famous local authors to visit for a book signing were Heather Brewer and Bill McClellan.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 5pm; Sun, noon - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Books, purses, shirts, bookmarks, cards, games, sillybands, holiday trinkets
- Services: Gift certificates
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- Which book or magazine would you recommend to customers?: We carry and recommend many books from local authors.
- Book store specialties: Audio books, Children's books, Comics, Magazines
- New/used: New, Used