Lindenwood University is a four-year liberal arts university with more than 120 degree programs. In 2010, more than 17,000 people were enrolled in the school across numerous extension centers. About 4,000 students live on campus and another 1,000 commute to the university for the undergraduate courses.
Lindenwood University also offers a graduate and undergraduate evening program for working adults at locations across the St. Louis area, including: Belleville, IL, South County, St. Louis City, Wentzville, Westport, Wildwood, Lincoln County, North County, Lindenwood University Cultural Center and O'Fallon.
Lindenwood University sponsors 27 NCAA athletic teams and 20 student life sports.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1827
- Number of students: 17,000
- Public/Private: Private
- Financial aid: Yes
- Religious affiliation: Judeo-Christian
- Accreditation/licenses: Continuously accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools since 1918, with numerous specialized program accreditations.
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 18 to 1
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: Staff and administration are committed to an integrative liberal arts curriculum that focuses on the talents, interests and future of students; situated on a historic 500-acre campus; engaged in a bold campus expansion plan.
- Degrees: Graduate, Undergraduate
- Programs: Distance learning, Evening, Part-time, Study abroad, Summer studies
- Campus housing: Yes
- Sports conference: Sponsors 27 NCAA athletic teams and 20 student life sports,