Lee's Famous Recipe Chicken
Lee's is known for fresh and hand-breaded chicken. Menu offerings include several different recipes of chicken, sandwiches, pot pies and shrimp. Chicken is available by the box and as part of a complete home-style meal. Buttermilk biscuits and country side dishes like mashed potatoes, green beans, Cajun rice and corn on the cob are available, as are livers and gizzards. Kids meals are available as well.
- Hours: Sun - Thu, 10.30am - 9pm; Fri, Sat, 10.30am - 10pm. The Drive-through is open Fri, Sat until 11pm.
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the sidewalk.
- Founding Date: 2003
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Chicken, shrimp, pot pies, sandwiches, side dishes, beverages, desserts
- Food & dining options: Low calorie
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.leesstl.com/menu.html
- Specialties: Home-style meals, chicken strips, wingettes, famous fried shrimp
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American
- Signature dishes: Lees' Signature Chicken
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Lee's Home Style Meals
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 20
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual