Kathryn Linnemann Branch Library
636-946-6294; reference: 636-946-0789
The Kathryn Linnemann branch of the St. Charles City-County Library district is one of the district's oldest libraries. Kathryn Linnemann started library service for St. Charles in 1913.
The branch was remodeled in 2008 and today has a a cafe area with booth seats and tables, a teen area and a children's area, a large collection of Spanish materials and meeting rooms that can be reserved.
- Fax: 636-947-0692
- Hours: Mon-Thurs, 9am - 9pm; Fri, Sat, 9am - 6pm; Sun, 1pm - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1913
- Parking: Free lot
- Size of collection: 200,000
- Specialties: This branch specializes in local history and genealogy.
- Services: Audiobooks, Movies, Music CDs, Research databases, Resources for job seekers
- Internet use policy: Computers may be reserved in advance
- Programs/classes: book discussion clubs, story time, teens, movies, gaming, genealogy, business courses, internet use for seniors
- Wi-Fi: Free