El Tio Gera
When Gerardo Chica (or Uncle Jerry, as friends like to call him) bought out El Tio Pepe in 2006, he changed the name to El Tio Gera and called it home. It is the place to go for authentic Mexican, Central American and South American cuisine. Rudy, the longtime cook, is dedicated to making delicious dishes to keep you coming back for more! Inside El Tio Gera, you'll find loads of color and inviting seating. The spacious cantina is known for its mouthwatering "Monster Margaritas." The menu is packed with an assortment of spice and flair, but leaves room for those who like the all-American cheeseburger and fries. Visit the website for coupons and weekly specials.
- Fax: 636-724-6199
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 9pm; Fri - Sat, 11am - 10pm; Sun, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 2006
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Menu link: www.eltiogera.net
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Latin American, Mexican
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Breakfast, Catering, Dinner, Fireplace, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Private Parties
- Dress code: Casual