El Mariachi Mexican Restaurant, located in the Zumbehl Commons shopping plaza between ACE Hardware and Schnucks, is a fun, affordable restaurant that caters to the whole family. The spacious restaurant is full of Mexican flare, with murals of mariachis and other Mexican themes painted on every wall. The extensive menu offers typical Mexican fare, like burritos, tacos, fajitas, enchiladas, quesadillas, nachos and much more. And be sure to take advantage of El Mariachi's Margarita Happy Hour from 4pm to 6pm and its Sunday lunch specials.
- Hours: Sun - Thu, 11am - 10pm; Fri - Sat, 11am - 10:30pm.
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the sidewalk, and there are handicap parking spots.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Beef, chicken, vegetables, seafood, beer, wine, soda
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Burritos, enchiladas, quesadillas, fajitas, tacos, nachos, soup, salads, margaritas
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Signature dishes: Burrito Rio Grande
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 27
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual