Duchesne High School
Duchesne High School was built in its current location in 1956, but it was started under the name St. Peter High School in 1924. The Catholic high school serves boys and girls in grades 9-12 and offers them a college-prepatory education. Students are required to take four theology credits to graduate and are encouraged to volunteer at least 25 hours a year. The school offers a number of extracurricular opportunities that range from drama club to club hockey to debate.
- Founding Date: 1924
- Number of students: 550
- Public/Private: Private
- Religious affiliation: Catholic
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 12:1
- Parking: Free lot
- Grade levels: 9-12
- Uniforms: Yes
- Features: Computer lab, Sports facilities
- Extracurricular activities available: Concert band, concert choir, debate, improve troupe, jazz band, national honor society, outreach, pep band, student ambassadors, student council, student newspaper, yearbook.
- Student clubs: Art club, chess club, drama club, key club, ping pong club, writing club.
- Sports teams: Boys and girls basketball, cross country, baseball, football, girls and boys golf, swimming and diving, girls and boys soccer, tennis, softball, cheer, track and field, girls tennis, girls and boys volleyball.