Dairy Queen is located off of N. 3rd Street, just north of 370. Dairy Queen is a fast food restaurant whose menu includes burgers, french fries (you can also add chili and cheese), hot dogs and chicken strips.
DQ is best known for its ice cream, which features the well-known "Blizzard" blended treats. Other ice cream items available are cones, sundaes and specialty ice cream desserts.
- Hours: Daily, 11am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is handicapped parking available and a ramp at the curb.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Burgers, hot dogs, chicken, french fries, ice cream
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.dairyqueen.com/us-en/eats-and-treats/
- Specialties: Blizzard, Peanut Buster Parfait
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 10
- Features: Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: casual