This Dairy Queen is located next to St. Charles Lanes on First Capitol Drive within sight of the St. Charles water tower. Its drive-thru is open a half hour later than the restaurant. They serve lunch and dinner, including burgers, chicken sandwiches and wraps, hot dogs, popcorn shrimp, french fries and onion rings. They also specialize in dessert, with ice cream served as a sundae or in waffle cones, and are famous for their ice cream shakes called Blizzards.
- Hours: Mon - Thurs, 10am - 10pm; Fri - Sat, 10am - 11pm; Sun, 11am - 10pm; Drive Thru is open 30 min. later than restaurant.
- Handicap Accessible: Entry is level with sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Burgers, french fries, onion rings, chicken strips, chicken wraps and sandwiches, hot dogs, iron grilled sandwiches, popcorn shrimp, salads, ice cream cones and sundaes, ice cream bars and sandwiches, ice cream shakes
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.dairyqueen.com/us-en/eats-and-treats/
- Specialties: Ice cream Blizzard, cheeseburger, hot dog
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Fast Food
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Blizzard
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Dress code: Casual