Boschertown Grand Prix Racing offers activities for the entire family. There are 2-seater karts for the younger kiddos to ride along with mom or dad, while kids 10 and over can drive the go-karts by themselves. Sprint karts are faster than go-karts and are available to anyone over the age of 16.
For those who like to simply observe, there are bleachers available for seating. Although the hours vary, you will usually find Boschertown open by 3pm daily. Call ahead for more exact times.
- Hours: Hours are seasonal. Please call.
- Handicap Accessible: Gravel surface.
- Founding Date: 1957
- Ticket information: Purchased on-site.
- Private parties: Yes
- Alcohol served: No
- Coat/bag check: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Discounts: Group/family
- Private events: Yes
- Facility types: Outdoor
- Features: Vending machines