Bellacino's Pizza and Grinders
Bellacino's is a chain of more than 80 restaurants; this location in the Mark Twain shopping center (off of the South 5th Street exit on I-70) is one of two in the St. Charles area.
The restaurant serves delicious pizzas with all the typical toppings, specialty pizzas with toppings like chicken Alfredo or taco ingredients, and Sicilian style square pizzas that are basted with garlic. The restaurant also serves hot and cold grinders, pasta, salads, appetizers and beers.
This location delivers as well, and will cater for groups up to 500.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 11am - 10pm; Sun, 11am - 8pm
- Handicap Accessible: Entry is level with the sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Pizza, sandwiches, beer, pasta, salads, appetizers
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.stlbellacinos.com/pdf/bwmenu.pdf
- Specialties: Pizza, grinders
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizza, Sandwiches
- Price level: $
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Dress code: Casual