Bank of America
This Bank of America is next to Walgreens in the Mark Twain Mall shopping plaza on South 5th Street. There is a drive-through that stays open later by an hour and a half on weekdays and a 24-hour drive-up ATM. Bank of America is the largest banking organization in the country and handles personal and business services. It provides checking and savings accounts, credit cards, mortgage services, refinancing, insurance, loans, retirement services such as IRAs, funding plans for college and much more.
- Hours: Lobby: Mon - Thu, 9am - 4:30pm; Fri, 9am - 4pm; Sat, 9am - noon; Sun, closed. Drive-through: Mon - Fri, 9am - 6pm; Sat, 9am - noon; Sun, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: Entry is level with the sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Asset management, Commodities futures Brokerage, Credit and loan Counseling service, Financial advice, Financing, Investment banking, Mortgage brokerage, Stock brokerage
- Type: Business, Personal
- Products and services (banks and currency services): Auto loans, Business loans, Checking accounts, Credit cards, Currency exchange, Home equity, IRAs, Insurance, Money orders, Money wiring, Mortgages, Safe-deposit boxes, Savings accounts & CDs
- Features: ATM, Drive-up window, Public restrooms, Teller service