Jodi Devonshire and Tony Caruso opened the Bike Stop Cafe in the summer of 2010. The pair had always been into biking and wanted to create a bicycle-friendly place for the community.
The store offers bike tune-ups, new and used bike sales and custom bike builds. Its location off of the Katy Trail makes it convenient for riders. In addition, the owners organize regular group rides throughout the year and try to bring more people into the sport.
The Cafe offers sandwiches, wraps, coffee and breakfast items that are served all day. Live music is also offered.
- Hours: Mon-Sun, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Handicap Accessible: Handicap accessible bathroom
- Founding Date: July 2010
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Hot chocolate, pumpkin pie late, espresso, hot tea, chai, coffee, bagel, fruit bowl, gooey butter cake, sandwiches and wraps. New and used bikes, Jamis bikes, Hampton cruisers
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Low calorie, Natural, Organic, Sugar-free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1500677689663&set=o.12…
- Specialties: The Lewis and Clark has feta, organic field greens, tomato, avocado, olives red and pesto in a wheat wrap
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: No
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Newspapers, magazines: Yes
- Top 10 menu items, or signature dishes: Breakfast: morning ride wrap; the breakaway, oatmeal topped with strawberries; the Juarez wrap; Lunch: grilled tuna sandwich, Lewis and Clark wrap, the Abbey, hummina-hummina, northwinds salad; Drinks: iced mocha latte; Dessert: gooey butter cake
- Services: Classes, Delivery, Repair
- Return policy: Ask for details.
- Public restrooms: Yes