- Meet Author of "Mr. Tiger Goes Wild": Caldecott Medal Honor Winner Peter Brown will present a program to families at Spencer Road Library Branch at 6 p.m. Sept. 5.
- Artist Reception for UK artist Alan Caine: 5-6 p.m. Sept. 5 at the Foundry. Caine has a current exhibition in the Foundry’s Ameristar Gallery. The Foundry Studio Artists will also be on the second level during the evening.
- Art Break Day: Make time for art at the Foundry Art Centre from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sept. 6. Supplies will be provided for you to make your original artwork. The first 1,000 people will take home a free gift.
- Symphony Society of St. Charles County Concert: 7:30 p.m. Sept. 6 at First Baptist Church, 7201 Muegge Road, St. Charles, MO 63303. The 16th anniversary opening concert will feature guest artist Dan Reed on the trumpet.
- We Love St. Charles Garage Sale: 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. Sept. 7. This massive garage sale will be held at the parking lot of Matthias Lot Church, 2645 West Clay. Proceeds from the event will go toward We Love St. Charles, a nonprofit benefiting those in need in St. Charles.
- Live MMA at Ameristar Casino: Tickets start at $35. Event is at 6 p.m. Sept. 6.
- Chocolate, Wine and All That Jazz: 6:30 p.m. Sept. 7, Yacht Club of St. Louis, 105 Lake Village Drive, St. Charles, MO. This evening of wine, hors d'oeuvres and live jazz music kicks off the Tri-County Division of United Way's annual fundraising campaign. Tickets are $70 each. Purchase tickets online.
- Trails for Tails: 9 a.m. to noon, Sept. 8 in Frontier Park. This walk for dogs is a fundraiser for Five Acres Animal Shelter.
- Sunday "Funday": 1 to 6 p.m. Sept. 8 on North Main Street. Live music, Cajun food.