Update: St. Charles Community College Rummage Sale has been canceled and rescheduled for October.
- When/Where? 6 p.m. Friday June 8, 2012-6 a.m. Saturday, June 9, 2012. , 725 N Kingshighway St, Saint Charles, MO
- What? If you have heard those three dreaded words,"you have cancer," and you are still breathing, you are a survivor! A caregiver is a special someone who has been on the journey or has lost someone to the battle. Relay For Life will be held on June 8-9, 2012 at the St.Charles High School. Opening ceremonies will be held at 7:00 pm.
- When/Where? 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. June 9, St. Charles First Assembly Church, 4750 North Service Road, St. Peters, MO
- What? Dad's Coaching Clinic will teach dads how to become extraordinary fathers. The one-day clinic teaches men 16 ways to enable them to build lasting bonds with their wives and children. Sign up here.
- When/Where? 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. June 9 .
- What? Register for the annual picnic by calling 636-949-4424 or email email@example.com. Discounted rate is $5 for adults and $3 for kids for those who register in advance.
- When/Where? Framations is open Tues - Sat 10-6 and Sunday 12-5. This exhibit continues through June 28. , 218 N Main St, Saint Charles, MO
- What? Stop by Framations to see the work of photographer Kim Carr who shows Missouri's state animal, the mule.
- When/Where? 4-10 p.m. June 9, , 1215 S Duchesne Dr, Saint Charles, MO
- What? Stop by for food, cars and beer.
- When/Where? Sunday, June 10, 2012, 7:30 pm, , 500 S Riverside Dr, Saint Charles, MO
- What? Bring your lawn chair and enjoy sitting underneath the stars beside the Missouri river as you listen to the jazz sounds of the St. Charles Community Big Band.
- When/Where? Sunday, June 10, 2012, 7:30 pm,
- What? South Main Preservation Society presents the annual Rendezvous in St. Charles Concert Series. Four concerts will be held in the Historic District of St. Charles. Concerts are free and open to the public. On Sunday, hear Dennis Stourghmatt et L'Esprit Creole perform.
Festivals and events happening further afield:
- St. Louis Uncorked: A Wine and Beer Festival 3-11 p.m. June 9, Soldier's Memorial
- St. Louis Pagan Festival, June 9, 10 a.m.-7 p.m. and June 10, 10 a.m.-5 p.m., Tower Grove Park
Planning to attend any of these events? Share the photos on Patch! Click here to add some photos to our Pics and Clips section.