, June 21, 6:30 p.m., at This event is sponsored by the St. Charles Young Republicans.
Upcoming Democratic Events:
- 30th Annual First Capitol Day dinner, 6:30 p.m. June 15, Trigg Banquet Center in O'Fallon. Cost is $35.
- St. Charles Democratic Club phone banking and meeting, 5:30 p.m.-8:30 p.m. June 18. Tri-County Legislative Club, Droste Road, St. Charles.
- Campaign training session for candidates, and volunteers, June 25, at Spencer Road Library in St. Peters. Learn more by calling Cheryl, 636-272-8160.
Upcoming Republican Events:
- Fundraiser for Ron Hicks at Bobby's Place, 143 N. Main Street, St. Charles, MO, 6-8 p.m. June 7.
- GOP Senate Primary Debate, 7:30 p.m. June 11, . Get tickets by calling 636-949-4433.
- St. Charles County Pachyderm Club meeting, noon June 22, at Golden Corral. Speakers include St. Charles County Councilman Joe Brazil, District 2, who is running for reelection, and Lt. Gov. Peter Kinder, who is runing for reelection.
- St. Charles County Pachyderm Club meeting, noon June 29, at Golden Corral. Speakers include John Brunner, candidate for U.S. Senate and Sen. Scott Rupp, candidate for Missouri Secretary of State.