The following information was supplied by the St. Charles Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
Driving Without Proof Of Insurance
- A subject was arrested for driving while suspended at Southern Oaks Way and S 5th Street on Feb. 9.
- Subject arrested for no insurance and stealing warrant at Ford Lane on Feb. 11.
Misrepresentation of Age
- Subject that was jumping from roof top to roof top fell from the roof to the ground. The subject was in possession of fake ID. The incident occurred at N. Main Street on Feb. 10.
- Juvenile ran away at Greendale Drive on Feb. 10.
Abuse of Child
- Child abuse occurred in the 1800 block of N 3rd Street on Feb. 10.
Property Damage 2nd
- In the 800 block of Spring Drive four subjects arrested for property damage and resisting arrest by flight.
- At S. Overbrook Drive on Feb. 10, police responded to a domestic between ex- spouses The female threatened to kill herself.
Fail To Appear
- At Santa Monica Street on Feb. 11, police responded to an ongoing civil matter between roommates near 2000 block of Santa Monica. Subject had outstanding warrants with the St. Charles Police Department and was arrested without incident.
Driving While Intoxicated
- A subject was arrested at Veterans Memorial Parkway and First Capitol Drive on Feb. 12 for DWI.
- A subject was arrested at N. Kingshighway Street for a DWI on Feb. 13.
For questions about this blotter, email email@example.com.