St. Charles Police Department provides police reports from Jan. 25 and Jan. 26, 2013. A charge does not indicate a conviction.
• Case No. 13000698: Stealing, San Juan Drive. A bike was stolen from the front yard. The value of the bike has been placed at $100.
• Case No. 13000701: Stealing, S Pam Avenue. A credit card was used fraudulently.
• Case No. 13000708: Third degree assault, Grandview Court. A male poured a beer on female, however, the female declined prosecution.
• Case No. 13000711: Possession of drug paraphernalia, at Droste Road. A suspicious subject was arrested for outstanding warrant and possession of paraphernalia.
• Case No. 13000712: Affray, Ameristar Blvd. The victim and suspect were involved in a physical altercation in the casino parking garage. The suspect was blocking the exit of the garage and began calling the victim names when she honked her horn. She exited her vehicle and was allegedly assaulted. Surveillance video has been seized and an investigation ongoing.