The following information was supplied by the St. Charles Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
- A suspect was taken into Protective Custody during an Entertainment District Patrol on Feb. 21.
- Three individuals worked in concert to steal a total of 12 cartons of Newport cigarettes at West Clay Street on four different dates.
- At S. 5th Street a male approached checkout with purchase totaling $5.41. The man gave the clerk a $100 bill. When male subject handed the clerk change, she became confused and gives the male the $100 bill back.
- A photo album, valued at $950, was stolen at Convention Center Plaza on Feb. 22. It was later located with a substance on it.
- A former student is serving a long term suspension for selling marijuana on school grounds. He was found on school property at N. Kingshighway on Feb. 22, walking the hallways after school hours. Subject has ignored both verbal and written warnings not to be on school property and was subsequently located and arrested for trespassing.
- A subject throwing large pieces of ice at random people during an Entertainment District Patrol on Feb. 23. The subject then fled on foot from police.
Interfering With Law Enforcement Officers
- Subjects were arrested for interfering with an officer and resisting arrest at N. Main Street on Feb. 23.
Misrepresentation Of Age/False Identification
- A subject attempted to use a fake I.D. at Bobby's Place on Feb. 23.
Urinating In Public
- A subject was observed urinating next to a vehicle in a parking lot at N Riverside Drive and Monroe Street on Feb. 23.
For questions about this blotter, email firstname.lastname@example.org.