The following information was supplied by the St. Charles Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
Property Damage 2nd
- At N. Main Street on Feb. 13, a subject threw a chair at two ceiling fans, destroying the fans and light fixtures. The chair was also destroyed from being thrown.
Driving While Intoxicated
- A driver was arrested for a DWI on Feb. 13 at N. Kingshighway.
- Police responded to an attempted stealing from an auto in the 2700 blk. of Treadway on Feb. 13.
- Six $1 bills were taken from a motor vehicle on Feb. 12 at Sun Lake Drive.
- An offender attempted a fraudulent return of property inside the Walmart store on Feb. 13.
- A subject entered the store at Veterans Memorial Parkway on Jan. 19. The subject went directly to electronics and selected several items. Subject then took the items to the return counter and attempted to return them without a receipt. The return was denied and the subject left the store with the items.
- At Country Club Road two cans of Monster Energy Drink were stolen.
- A student was arrested after causing a disturbance in the lunch room screaming and yelling at another student and refusing direction from SRO and Principal. The incident occurred at N. Kingshighway Street on Feb. 13.
- At Boones Lick Road on Feb. 13 an X-Box and a laptop computer, valued at $350, were stolen.
For questions about this blotter, email firstname.lastname@example.org.