The following information was supplied by the St. Charles Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
Urinating In Public
- A subject was arrested at N. Main Street on Feb. 23, for urinating in public and a warrant.
Minor In Possession of Alcohol
- A minor was arrested for possession of alcohol at Lindenwood University on Feb. 23.
Property Damage 2nd
- Property damage occurred at an office building in the 300 block of N. Main Street on Feb. 23.
Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- A vehicle stop at Houston Street on Feb. 23, revealed marijuana pipe, no insurance, and driving while revoked. The subject was arrested.
- An offender stole 12 purses, valued at $1,910, from the TJ Maxx store and fled the area in a white colored Chevy Impala.
- Subjects involved in a disturbance inside Big A's on Feb. 24. No prosecution desired, both released at the scene.
- Disturbance between several individuals on Feb. 24 at Ameristar Blvd. resulting in two fugitive arrests.
Possession of a controlled Substance Marijuana
- A subject was passed out behind the wheel of vehicle at Boones Lick Road and S. 5th Street on Feb. 24. The subject was arrested for possession of marijuana and paraphernalia, and warrant from Maryland Heights.
For questions about this blotter, email email@example.com.