- Police took a man into custody for apparently stealing $41 worth of alcohol from Schnucks on Dec. 6
- A 26-year-old woman reported a Nintendo 3DS game system was stolen between 12:30 a.m. Dec. 3 and 3:30 p.m. Dec. 5 from Riverview Lane.
- Adjustable conveyer roller wheels were reportedly stolen from Walgreens on Zumbehl Road between 8 a.m. Nov. 23 and 8 a.m. Nov. 30.
- A man reported a Ford Taurus was stolen from Wilshire Valley Ct. between 3:30 a.m. and 8 a.m. Dec. 5. Also missing was a phone, money and a bass guitar.
- About $200 was reportedly stolen from the cash register at Color Master on Old Highway 94 South. The thief forced entry through a garage door between 4 p.m. Dec. 4 and 4 a.m. Dec. 5, according to the police log.
- A GPS was stolen from a car parked at the Heart of St. Charles Banquet Center around 9:30 p.m. Dec. 4. The left front window was broken out with an object.
- Police responded to a report that a suspect stole equipment from Radio Shack valued at $99 on Dec. 3 after distracting an employee.
- Two people were arrested for stealing scrap metal from Little Hills Industrial Blvd. around 7:10 p.m. Dec. 2.
- A man reported he parked his Jeep Wrangler behind his business on Mexico road at 6 a.m. and when he returned at 1 p.m. it was gone.
- A gas drive-off was reported from a gas station on Elm Street on 1:15 p.m.
- A bow case, arrows, bowheads and compound bow were stolen from the bed of a pickup truck, which was parked on Water Street in St. Charles between 10 p.m. Nov. 30 and 8 a.m. Dec. 1.
- Someone reportedly entered a house in the 600 block of Glenco drive while two people were asleep. A wallet, a laptop computer and a credit card from another wallet were taken. One of the credit cards was used at Circle K at 2:47 a.m. The stolen wallet was returned on Dec. 1 and left on the railing of the front porch of the house.
- A woman's purse was taken from her unlocked car parked at Walmart on Veterans Memorial Parkway between 8:30 p.m. and 9 p.m. Nov. 30.
- More than $1,200 was reportedly stolen from Walmart around 6:30 p.m. Nov. 30.
- Wallet, cash and credit cards were reportedly stolen from a room in Ameristar Hotel.
- A driver was arrested for a DWI after police responded to a traffic crash involving two cars on South Fifth Street on Dec. 4 at 2 a.m.
- A DWI arrest was made at 1 a.m. on Dec. 3 on westbound Interstate 70 at Zumbehl Road.
- A driver was arrested for a DWI after the person was stopped for careless driving around 1:35 a.m. Dec. 2 at Susan Drive and Zumbehl Road.
- A woman punched through a double pane glass window in a hotel on Zumbehl Road between 1:20 a.m. and 1:30 a.m. Dec. 4 after her friend would not let her drive home.
- A BB projectile was shot through a bedroom window at Lindenwood Housing on Dec. 2. This is the third property damage incident at the residence in the past several months, according to the police log.
- A fiberglass flagpole was reportedly broken in half and a thanksgiving holiday flag stolen from a home on Jefferson Street on Dec. 2.
- The driver's side front and rear tires were slashed in a car parked on the street in front of a home in the 3000 block of Freemont Drive on Nov. 30.
- Police used a stun gun twice on a man who "attempted to push past an officer during an interview," and continued to resist arrest, according to a police log. The incident happened at 1:43 a.m. Dec. 4 at Montclair Manor Drive.
- Police responded to a loud party on Washington Street at 12:25 a.m. Dec. 3. One person was arrested.
- Police responded to a report of a juvenile suspect sexually assaulting a 19-year-old woman on Muegge Road at 7 p.m. Dec. 2.
- Fastlane Service reported receiving three counterfeit bills between 2 p.m. and 8 p.m. Dec. 1, one 100-dollar bill and two 50-dollar bills.
- Police arrested a man who was sleeping in the lobby of the Quality Inn after he was asked to leave and began "yelling obscenities and acting aggressively," according to the police log.
Incidents on Main Street
- Two men were arrested on Dec. 4 around 1:35 a.m. on North Main Street after several people were fighting in the street. Four fled the area.
- Police arrested someone in the 300 block of North Main Street in St. Charles for littering around 1:15 a.m. Dec. 2.
- Someone was issued a summons for urinating in public behind the 200 block of North Main Street on Dec. 1.
- A woman was taken into protective custody after she was seen vomiting from her vehicle behind a bar in the 200 block of North Main Street on Nov. 30.