The following information was supplied by the St. Charles Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- At Zumbehl Road and Golfway Street on Feb. 3, a subject was arrested for outstanding warrants and possession of drug paraphernalia. Report No. 13000982.
- At Deerfield Drive on Feb. 3, an arrest was made for possession of drug paraphernalia and a minor in possession of alcohol. Report No. 13000984.
Possession of a Controlled Substance
- At eastbound Interstate 70 on Feb. 3, a subject was arrested for a warrant and controlled substance arrest. The subject was found to be in possession of marijuana. Report No. 13000983.
- Traffic stop at Zumbehl Road on Feb. 6 led to subject being arrested or possession of marijuana and warrants. Report No. 13001042.
- At Olde Worcester Drive between Feb. 1 and Feb. 3 a grease gun and blue case, valued at $250, were stolen. The items were inside a motor vehicle. Report No. 13000985.
- At Fairgrounds Road on Feb. 4 police responded to complaints of a woman yelling at residents of an apartment building at 5:25 a.m. Report No. 13000990.
Property Damage 2nd
- At Summitview Drive between Feb. 3 and Feb. 4 an unknown suspect damaged the victim's back driver's window with an unknown object. Report No. 13000991.
- At Summitview Drive between Feb. 3 and Feb. 4 the back driver's side window smashed out by an unknown object and unknown suspect. Report No. 13000992.
- Victim was parked in the 1800 block of Summitview Dr and her back driver`s side window wasbroken by an unknown object. The incident occurred between Feb. 3 and Feb. 4. Report No. 13000993.
- At Summitview Drive between Feb. 3 and Feb. 4 the back driver's side window smashed out by an unknown object and unknown suspect. Report No. 13000997.
- At Elm Point Industrial Drive on Feb. 1 an unknown individual cut one of the tires on the victims vehicle while in the rear parking lot of work. Report No. 13000999.
- At Galt House Drive between Feb. 2 and Feb. 4 an event tent was damaged. Report No. 13001003.
- At Kennett Drive between Feb. 3 and Feb. 4 an offender broke a door off of a storage shed. Report No. 13001006.
Urinating In Public
- At N Main Street on Feb. 5 a subject wasobserved urinating in the rear of the 100 block of N. Main Street. The subject taken into custody and summons issued. Report No. 13001019.
For questions about this blotter, email email@example.com.