The following information was supplied by the St. Charles Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
Interfering with Law Enforcement Officers
- A traffic stop at Friedens Road and First Capitol on Feb. 6 ended in an arrest.
Possession of a Controlled Substance
- A traffic stop at Zumbehl Road on Feb. 6 led to subject being arrested for possession of marijuana and warrants.
Property Damage 2nd
- A subject was arrested at First Capitol Drive on Feb. 6. The subject was taken into protective custody for intoxication. While in custody, the subject then defecated in the cell and smeared his feces throughout the cell. The subject subsequently charged with property damage.
- Two large potted plants turned over on sidewalk at North 2nd Street between Feb. 5 and Feb. 6. The lower glass window pane on door leading upstairs to apartments was also kicked in (door does not have a lock on it).
- In the Crestview Apartments a person unknown pried open the building mailbox on Feb. 6. Unknown if anything was taken.
- An unknown and unseen person(s) damaged the victim's car port and vehicle. Police said it appeared a bullet was shot through the car port siding and put a dent on the right door of the truck. No suspect. The incident happened at Pembrook Drive between Jan. 29 and Feb. 5.
- At First Capitol Drive between Feb. 5 and Feb. 6 , two aluminum/tin down spouts stolen off of building. A copper freon line was cut off of three A/C units (30 foot of copper line). The total estimated property loss is $115.
- At S. Old Highway 94 on Feb. 6, the subject left the gas station without paying for $41.72 worth of gas.
- A subject left a ZX Gas Station on First Capitol Drive on Feb. 6 without paying for $33.35 worth of gas.
Assault 2nd Degree
- At Fox Chase Drive on Feb. 6 the victim told police she was threatened by neighbor, who arrived at her front door. The victim told police the neighbor pointed a gun at her.
Fraudulent Use of Credit Card
- A person used a victim's debit card at an ATM to take $182. The incident occurred at West Clay Street between Jan. 3 and Jan. 30.
- A neighbor advised that he was assaulted by another neighbor. The reporting party was intoxicated and advised that he drank 12 beers on 1 1/2 hours time prior to reporting the incident. The incident occurred at Riverview Lane on Feb. 6.
For questions about this blotter, email email@example.com.