The following information was supplied by the St. Charles Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
- On Feb. 1, 2013, at Scherer Parkway an iPod Touch and a Samsung S 3 phone, total value of $800, were stolen. Police say the suspects entered the store and placed extra items in a box that they did not pay for. Report No. 13000927.
- On Feb. 1, at Vista Dr. a tool box and a Swisher Sweet cigar were stolen. The items, valued at $25, were taken from a small black tool box inside an unlocked vehicle. Report No. 13000931.
- On Feb. 2, at the Ameristar Casino, a subject lost/had her walet stolen. Report No. 13000949.
- In the 2900 block of Olde Worcester Carhart bib overalls, valued at $115, were taken from a motor vehicle on Feb. 3. Report No. 13000971.
- On Feb. 1, at Willow Brook Court a subject was taken into custody for three active warrants. Report No. 13000928.
Urinating in Public
- On Feb. 2, a subject was arrested for urinating in public at North Main and Monroe. Report No. 13000939.
Minor in Possession of Alcohol
- On Feb. 2, at Monroe Street and Riverside Drive a subject was taken into protective custody during an Entertainment District Patrol and later revealed tobe 20 years of age. Report No. 13000938.
Property Damage 2nd
- On Feb. 2, at N. Kingshighway Street a subject reported a vehicle was parked in the alley behind her residence. During the overnight hours an unknown and unseen subject broke out the front passenger window of the vehicle.
Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- At First Capitol Drive on Feb. 2, a traffic stop resulted in a driver being arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia and drivingwhile suspended. Report No. 13000952.
- At Gary Court on Feb. 2, the victim arrived home to find that someone had broken his second floor kitchen window and made entry into his apartment. Report No. 13000963.
Assault 2nd Degree
- At Veterans Memorial Parkway on Feb. 3, police responded to a domestic assault 2nd that led to both parties being arrested. Report No. 13000964.
- A road sign was damaged at First Capitol Drive and S. Kingshighway on Feb. 3. Report No. 13000965.
- At Sun Lake Drive on Feb. 3 an intoxicated subject was banging on apartment doors and threatening occupants. The subject was taken into protective custody. Report No. 13000967
For questions about this blotter, email firstname.lastname@example.org.