The following information was supplied by the St. Charles Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
- A suspect entered an ex-girlfriend's apartment at Buckingham Place without her permission on Feb. 15.
- An intoxicated subject was arrested at Ameristar Casino for trespassing and urinating in public on Feb. 16.
- A subject was found at Veterans Memorial Parkway on Feb. 15 huffing gasoline. The subject was admitted to hospital for evaluation.
Possession of a Controlled Substance, Marijuana
- A traffic stop at N. 3rd Street on Feb. 15 led to subjects being arrested for possession of marijuana, interfering and failure to appear.
Interfering With Law Enforcement Officers ,
- A traffic stop at Lynnbrook Drive and S Old Highway 94 on Feb. 15 led to a driver being arrested for warrants. The front passenger was also arrested for interfering.
Property Damage 2nd
- A unknown subject shattered front right passenger window at Veterans Memorial Parkway on Feb. 15 with an unknown object and stole a GPS unit, valued at $450.
- A minor assault was reported with a suspect cited on scene in the 600 block of Marina Drive on Feb. 16.
- A $300 phone was stolen from a victim's vehicle at S 5th Street on Feb. 15.
- The victim stated a subject was let into the hotel room at Convention Center Plaza on Feb. 16 for a party. After he left, the victim's wallet was missing. The estimated property loss was $310.
- A father received harassing text messages from his daughter on Northbrook Drive on Feb. 16.
For questions about this blotter, email firstname.lastname@example.org.