The following information was supplied by the St. Charles Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
- A $200 cell phone was stolen during an incident at S. 5th Street on Feb. 7.
- A vehicle was broken into and a purse with credit cards were taken. The estimated property loss is $715. The incident occurred at West Clay Street on Feb. 7.
- A Google Nexus Tablet and Kindle Nook were taken from a vehicle on Mexico Road. The vehicle was broken into while parked at the rear of the store. The incident happened on Feb. 7.
- A wallet and debit card were taken from a car at Edinburgh Court between Feb. 6 and Feb. 7.
- Heavy copper ground wire from electric substation, estimated at $100, was stolen from at Ameristar Blvd between between Feb. 7 and Feb. 8.
- At N. 6th Street on Feb. 7 $10 worth of vehicle parts, a trailer plate, was stolen.
- At Westbury Drive between Jan. 25 and Feb. 8 a company cell phone, valued at $100, went missing.
- The victim's stepson stole a checkbook and forged numerous checks. The suspect arrested and confessed to crime. The incident took palce at Homewood Avenue between Dec. 28 and Feb. 7.
- Between Dec. 23 and Dec. 26 an unknown suspect obtained the victim's checking account number and passed forged checks in Columbia, Mo.
Urinating in Public
- A subject was urinating in the parking garage and North 2nd Street on Feb. 8 and relased with a summons.
Careless and Imprudent Driving
- At S. Main Street and S. Riverside Drive on Feb. 8 subjects were involved in road rage incident against one another.
Driving While Intoxicated
- At Perry Street on Feb. 9, a vehicle was observed failing to maintain single lane. An investigation revealed driver to be intoxicated.
- Police responded to a burglary 1st in the 600 block of Timberidge. A basket, money, TV, clarinet, coin purse, check book, gift cards, prescription medication, credit cards, video camera, camera and iPad were all taken. The total estimated property loss is $3,160. No suspects at this time.
For questions about this blotter, email firstname.lastname@example.org.