St. Charles Police Reports are provided by the. An arrest does not indicate a conviction.
Police stopped a one-way driver on eastbound Interstate 70 around 4:15 a.m. Aug. 26. The driver was found not to be a licensed driver and was arrested.
- A husband and wife both said they were assaulted by the other. Both were arrested for domestic assault from their home on Westhill Drive around 11 p.m. Aug. 23.
- A man was arrested from the 300 block of Ameristar Blvd Aug. 24 around midnight for domestic assault and property damage.
- Police arrested someone for assault in the third degree and another person for peace disturbance around 12:50 a.m. Aug. 25.
- Police arrested a man and woman for domestic assault at Tower Grove Place around 11:20 p.m. Aug. 25.
- Police arrested someone for a DWI during a traffic stop at South Fifth Street. Police also found marijuana and paraphernalia around 2:15 a.m. Aug. 24.
- A traffic stop at Rebecca Drive and Holiday Lane around 12:15 a.m. Aug. 25 led to police arresting a passenger for an outstanding warrant and possession of marijuana.
- Police arrested a driver who sped through a stop sign at Fourth and Jefferson around 12:50 a.m. Aug. 25, causing an accident. The driver fled the area, but was caught and arrested for driving while intoxicated.
- Police arrested someone for failing to drive in a single lane and for driving while intoxicated at Boones Lick Road and First Capitol around 3:11 a.m. Aug. 25.
- A cordless drill and a leaf blower were stolen from a house in the 700 block of South 6th Street in St. Charles between 8 p.m. Aug. 23 and 7 a.m. Aug. 24.
- A wallet was reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle parked at Brighton Park Drive between 6 p.m. Aug. 23 and 6 a.m. Aug. 24.
- A 28-year-old man reported the tires on his car were punctured while parekd outside of his work at West Clay Street around 1 p.m. Aug. 25.
- Police arrested someone for trespassing at Marie Drive on Aug. 26 around 1 a.m. and assault.