St. Charles Police Reports are provided by the St. Charles Police Department. An arrest does not indicate a conviction. Assault
- A 49-year-old man was arguing with his girlfriend and she attacked him with a knife. The incident happened at Cunningham Avenue around 10:30 p.m. July 15.
- A 24-year-old woman reported she had two tires slashed on her vehicle while it was parked on North Riverside Drive between 10:30 p.m. July 13 and 1 a.m. July 14.
Driving While Intoxicated
- Police arrested the driver of a vehicle for a DUI after the person's passenger was thrown from the car as the driver attempted to make a sharp turn at Tecumseh and North 4th Street around midnight July 15. The victim was transported to the hospital for injuries.
- A 20-year-old reported her purse was stolen from a vehicle parked on North Second Street between 9:30 p.m. July 13 and midnight.
- A 42-year-old man reported his work cell phone was stolen while he was at Elm Street around 6:36 p.m. July 14.
- A woman reported items were removed from her car while she was at Wapelhorst Pool from 1 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. July 16.
- The front passenger window was pried open and then shattered on a car parked at Regency Parkway between 9:45 p.m. and 10:38 p.m. July 17. A purse was taken from under the passenger seat.
- Two vehicle locks were "bumped" and items were taken from each, including a GPS unit and a loaded gun. The cars were parked on Veterans Memorial Parkway between 8 p.m. and 11:15 p.m. July 17.
Main Street Incidents
- Police arrested somone who was observed urinating on a building in a breezway on North Main Street around 12:30 a.m. July 15. The person ran, then was taken into custody.
- Police arrested two people who were in a fight in front of Bobby's Place around 1:33 a.m. on July 15.
- A man attempted to force entry to the office of Mike's Super Wash at 2024 Old Highway 94 on July 16 at 1:20 a.m. The person was wearing a ski mask and gloves. He used a yellow crowbar.