- Someone broke into a vacant home on Water Street between Dec. 31 and Jan. 20 and stole copper.
- Suspects admitted to burglarizing a vacant house at Kunze Drive in St. Charles between Jan. 5 and Jan. 8, and other vacant homes in St. Charles County, to steal copper piping.
Interfering with Arrest
- Police arrested someone for interfering and trespassing at 1:20 a.m. Jan. 19 after police officers saw the person being forcibly removed from Bobby's Place on North Main Street. The person refused to leave the business and became verbally aggressive, according to police.
Careless and Imprudent Driving
- Police arrested someone for careless and imprudent driving after he accelerated sharply down Main Street after the bars closed and swerved toward a mounted police unit around 1:30 a.m. Jan. 19.
- Police arrested somene for possessing marijuana on North Main Street around 2:15 a.m. Jan. 19.
Driving While Intoxicated
- Police stopped a car that had expired license plates at First Capitol Drive around 2:19 a.m. Jan. 19. The driver was arrested for driving while intoxicated.
- A Frisbee golf goal was reportedly stolen from a back yard of a residence in the 10 block of Black Willow Court in St. Charles between 3 p.m. Jan. 18 and 9 a.m. Jan. 19.
- Radio Shack reported a man entered the store and asked for a phone from the case, grabbed it from a clerk and ran out of the business around 8 p.m. Jan. 19.
- Someone reported a wallet was taken from a purse while they were working at a shop in the 500 block of South Main Street between 10:30 a.m. Jan. 19 and 4:30 p.m. Jan. 19.
- A purse was reportedly stolen from Rue Royale Street between 12:30 a.m. Jan. 20 and 12:35 a.m. Jan. 20.
- Two vehicles parked on Wayne Street were broken into and money was stolen taken from each between 10 p.m. Jan. 20 and 8:20 a.m. Jan. 21.
- Two vehicles parked on Sun Lake Drive were broken into overnight on Jan. 20 and money was stolen. One of the vehicles was left unlocked.
- A scooter was knocked over while parked on South Kingshighway between 7 p.m. Jan. 19 and 8 a.m. Jan. 10. Mirrors and the steering column were damaged.
- A bedroom window of a home on Maple Tree was damaged with a BB Gun or similar type of gun between midnight Jan. 1 and noon Jan. 20.
- The windows at St. Charles High School were broken out between 9:30 p.m. Jan. 18 and 1 p.m. Jan. 20.