St. Charles Police Reports are provided by An arrest does not indicate a conviction.
- A set of golf clubs was taken from a garage left open on Huntington Parkway between 5 p.m. Aug. 7 and 11:30 p.m. Aug. 10.
- A trailer parked on Hemsath Road between 5 p.m. Aug. 10 and 9 a.m. Aug. 13 was stolen from a parking lot.
- Stereo equipment was stolen from an unlocked vehicle parked at Trails of Sunbrooke between Aug. 14 and Aug. 17.
- A debit card, which was stolen in O'Fallon was reportedly used at GNC on Zumbehl Road at 4:15 p.m. Aug. 15.
- An air rifle was stolen from an opened garage on Principia Avenue between 4 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. Aug. 14.
- More than $400 in meat was stolen from the 1200 block of South Main Street between 8:30 p.m. Aug. 14 and 7:30 a.m. Aug. 15.
- Police responded to a call about a loud party on Worthington Drive Aug. 17 around 10:30 p.m. They told one suspect carrying alcohol and leaving the area to stop but the man refused. He was identified through his vehicle license plate and sent a ticket.
- Someone entered a house on Eagle Forest Drive through a rear sliding door and cut out the water and gas pipes around 9:15 p.m. Aug. 15.
- A home in the 500 block of Morgan Street was damaged along with a vehicle parked out front around 2 a.m. Aug. 16.
- The toilet at the Skate Park was damaged by people flushing rocks down the toilet and filling it with rocks.
- Police arrested someone for leaving the scene of an accident at 4th Street and Clark for failing to yield to an emergency vehicle Aug. 19 at 1:15 a.m. The driver, a 37-year-old man, was arrested and charged with a DWI.