A 75-year-old woman reported her vehicle window was shattered while parked on First Capitol Drive on May 20 around 2:24 a.m. outside of St. Joseph Health Center.
- A 46-year-old man reported someone forcibly entered his vacant residence on Hackman Road between 6 a.m. April 26 and 11 a.m. May 18 and damaged the walls, windows, doors, and other items inside.
- arrested someone who refused to pay a $14 cab fare around 4:15 p.m. April 18 in the 1800 block of Zumbehl Road.
- A 38-year-old woman reported property damage in the 1800 block of Santa Clara around 10:45 p.m. May 18.
- A business on Yale Blvd. reported property damage around 6:21 a.m. May 19.
- A 60-year-old woman reported theft and property damage from Mockingbird Drive around 3:50 p.m. May 18 and 11:50 a.m. May 19.
- A 15-year-old girl was assaulted in the 1000 block of Concordia Lane around 11:45 p.m. May 18.
- A 33-year-old man was assaulted on North Main Street around 1:13 a.m. May 19.
Incidents on Main Street
- An extremely intoxicated person was arrested outside of a bar in the 140 block of North Main Street in St. Charles around 12:41 a.m. May 19. The person had warrants out for his arrest in St. Charles County.
- Police took a man into protective custody in the 200 block of South Main Street on May 19 after he was unable to walk.
- Police took intoxicated people into protective custody from a bar in the 140 block of North Main Street around 12:27 a.m. May 20.
- Police arrested someone for assaulting a law enforcement officer outside of a bar in the 200 block of North Main Street around 1 a.m. May 20.
Driving While Intoxicated
- Police arrested someone on suspicion of driving while intoxicated around 5:15 a.m. May 19 at Cunningham and Oakdale Avenue.
Other crime stories: