St. Charles Police Department provides selected St. Charles incident reports from Oct. 28 to Oct. 30. An arrest does not indicate a conviction.
- A 21-year-old woman reported an attempted burglary at a home in the 3100 block of Ridgeview between 10 a.m. Oct. 29 and 7 a.m. Oct. 30.
- An unoccupied apartment was broken into at the Trails of Sunbrook between 6 p.m. Oct. 18 and 4 p.m. Oct. 29. A purse and digital camera were stolen.
- An iPhone was reportedly stolen while a victim was shopping at Walmart. The victim believed her phone was posted on Craigslist for sale on Oct. 30.
- A student reported her purse and passport were missing while she was at a bar on North Main Street. The loss was reproted around 2:30 p.m. Oct. 25.
- Solar lights and a bird bath were taken from a house in the 1900 block of Elm Street between 10 p.m. Oct. 28 and 6 a.m. Oct. 29.
- Police responded to a report of a suspicious vehicle in the area of the 900 block of South Main Street. They found a suspect passed out in the drivers seat of the motor vehicle which was running. The suspect was arrested for driving while intoxicated around 3:25 a.m. Oct. 30.
- A 29-year-old woman reported her window above her front door at South Civic Green Way was damaged with a BB gun between midnight Oct. 26 and midnight Oct. 27.