St. Charles police reports are provided by the St. Charles Police Department. An arrest does not indicate a conviction.
- A 26-year-old woman reported her cell phone was taken from her unlocked vehicle parked in the 3600 block of New Town Blvd. between 6:15 a.m. and 6:45 a.m. Oct. 12.
- A 41-year-old man reported a craftsman toolbox and tools were taken from his motor vehicle parked in the 3600 block of New Town Blvd. between 6:16 a.m. and 6:45 a.m. Oct. 12.
- A 46-year-old woman reported someone took a cell phone from her unlocked vehicle parked in the 3600 block of New Town Blvd. between 6:16 a.m. and 6:45 a.m. Oct. 12.
- Staff members at a North Main Street bar removed someone for creating a disturbance and refusing to leave around 1 a.m. Oct. 10. The person was arrested for peace disturbance and trespassing.
- Police arrested someone who was seen with a gun in his waistband in a disturbance on Main Street. The man attempted to get away around 1:15 a.m. Oct. 12.
- A 62-year-old man reported his vehicle was broken into and paperwork for his disabled license was taken between 5 p.m. Oct. 10 and 6:45 a.m. Oct. 11.
- Police took two adult shoplifters into custody around 8 p.m. Oct. 11 from a business on Zumbehl Road.
- A 19-year-old man reported his vehicle was broken into while parked in the lot in the 2700 block of Veterans Memorial Parkway. The door lock was punched and a window broken out.
- A 25-year-old woman reported stealing occurred on the second level of the city parking garage on North Second Street around 1:30 a.m. Oct. 12.
- Police transported someone to the police station seen urinating in public on North Main Street around midnight Oct. 12.