St. Charles Police responded to a report of a domestic dispute between a brother and sister on Nov. 22.
Ronald J. Hedge barricaded himself in a home on McClay Road with several hunting rifles and refused to come out.
Police surrounded the house and the Special Response Team was called out. Police deployed tear gas and made entry into the home. After several hours, Hedges was taken into custody and transported to the hospital and then Lincoln County Jail. Hedges had a warrant out for his arrest from Lincoln County.
- A mailbox was damaged in the 300 block of Rebecca Drive around 1 a.m. Nov. 21.
- The side window of a truck was smashed while parked at the Trails of Sunbrook between 8 p.m. Nov. 20 and 8:30 a.m. Nov. 21. More than $750 worth of tools were stolen.
- A bicycle was reportedly stoeln from the backyard of a home on VGary Ct. between noon and 4:10 p.m. Nov. 21.
- A tire spike was placed under a vehicle tire on Avignon Ct in St. Charles between midnight and 2 p.m. Nov. 23.
- Two people were arrested for taking a golf cart that belonged to Sun Valley Lake Apartments on Nov. 21 around 4:25 a.m. The ignition was punched using a non golf cart key.
- A purse, ring, necklace and bracelet were stolen from a vehicle parked at Ferguson Street between 12:45 a.m. and 2:30 a.m. Nov. 21.
- A 1999 GMC Yukon was stolen sometime overnight Nov. 23 from Cascades Drive.
- A 1985 Oldsmobile Cutlass was stolen overenight from the Time Centre Apartment complex on Nov. 23.
- A man took a cab to Pralle Ln. and Sugar Maple Ln. on Nov. 24 without any way to pay on Nov. 24 and resisted arrest, assaulting an officer in an attempt to flee.
- An intoxicated man was arrested for trespassing from a business on North Main Street after he was asked three times to leave around 12:30 a.m. Nov. 22.
- An intoxicated person refused to leave a bar on North Main Street after several requests early Nov. 24.
- Police conducted a pedestrian check around 4:02 a.m. on First Capitol Drive Nov. 22. It resulted in a warrant arrest and the person resisted arrest.
Urinating in Public
- Someone was urinating in public after the bars closed on Main Street on Nov. 24.
- Police responded to a report of a fight in progress on Steak N. Shake parking lot. Several people were taken to jail or ticketed on Nov. 24.