Police used a stun gun on a man who was trying to get inside of a bar on Main Street after being kicked out earlier in the evening. The man was taken into custody after police found he had mulitple warrants out for his arrest.
Once in the back of the police car, he repeatedly kicked the inside of the car, and a police officer used a stun gun to stop him from kicking. The incident happened around 1:30 a.m. Nov. 1.
- Police arrested the driver of a vehicle that was involved in a crash with a traffic sign near the 100 block of North Main Street around 12:42 a.m. Oct. 31.
- Police arrested a driver of a vehicle for driving while intoxicated and causing property damage at Harry S. Truman Blvd. and West Clay around 11 p.m. Oct. 1.
- A car parked on Veterans Memorial Parkway between midnight and 3 a.m. Oct. 31 was broken into and a wallet, cash and ice skates were stolen.
- A cast iron antique wood stove was stolen from the front yard of a building on Willow Brook Ct. between 10 p.m. Oct. 30 and 9:30 a.m. Oct. 31.
- Power tools were stolen from a car parked on Veterans memorial parkway between 10 p.m. Oct. 30 and 8 a.m. Oct. 31.
- A laptop computer was stolen from a car parked on Veterans Memorial Parkway between 11:30 p.m. Oct. 30 and 9:30 a.m. Oct. 31.
- A man reported his laptop was missing from his house at Brookline Drive between 9:30 a.m. Oct. 16 and 1:30 p.m. Oct. 31.