St. Charles Police received a report that someone called the Bass Pro Shops gun counter and threatened to use an assault rifle at the store. The phone call was made around 2 p.m. Dec. 15.
- A GPS and chef knife set were stolen from a car parked at Trails of Sunbrook around 1:25 a.m. Dec. 12.
- Two plates and tabs were stolen from Santa Ynez Drive between 11 p.m. Dec. 12 and 6 a.m. Dec. 13.
- A bike locked on a bike rack in front of Pfremmer Hall was stolen between Dec. 3 and Dec. 14.
- Locks were cut off of two storage containers in a field off of Huster Road. ATV and hunting equipment worth $6,000 total were stolen.
- Two light standards were shot out at a park on Droste Road. The light covers had small holes from a small caliber weapon on Dec. 12.
- The windows at several restaurants were broken out while parked in the parking lot at Florine Blvd. between 4 p.m. and 8 p.m. Dec. 12.
- Property damage was reported at 149 North Main Street on Dec. 15.
- Police arrested two people for fighting at a bar on North Main Street on Dec. 15. One was also arrested for damaging a nearby vehicle during the struggle.
- A brick pillar and iron gate in the 600 block of North Second Street were damaged when a car crashed into them overnight between Dec. 14 and 15. The car left the scene.
- Four tires were slashed on a vehicle at Montclair Tower Drive between 10 p.m. Dec. 15 and 9 a.m. Dec. 16.
- Someone tried to gain entry to a home Dec. 13 between midnight and 6 a.m. on South Pam Avenue. Motion lights outside of the home owner's rear door were unscrewed and the window screens on the rear of the residence were raised and the storm door to the basement was propped open.
- A house on Arcadia Drive was broken into between 5:50 a.m. Dec. 13 and 3 p.m. Dec. 13. Someone entered through a broken bathroom window and a jewelry box was stolen.
- A burglary was reported at Lindenwood University in a dorm.
- A pair of headphones and $100 was taken in a burglary in the 800 block of Spring.
- A 22-year-old man said he was hit by a vehicle on North Main Street around 1:20 a.m. Dec. 14 and then the occupants of the vehicle assaulted them.