A 16-year-old pedestrian was struck by a midsized SUV at the intersection of Colgate and Lynnbrook around 10:20 p.m. April 15. The girl was taken to Mercy Hospital.
- reported someone shoplifting on April 14.
- Police arrested a shoplifter from Walmart on April 14 at 5 p.m. for outstanding warrants and stealing.
- Someone attempted to steal a dump truck at Roto Rooter on Elm Point Industrial Drive in St. Charles between 2 p.m. April 13 and 6:40 a.m. April 16.
- A 17-year-old reported someone broke into an unlocked car parked outside of Ample Storage between 7:30 p.m. and 9:30 p.m. April 16. The owner was inside the locker practicing with the band and didn't hear anything.
- Police found someone urinating in public on Riverside Drive at Monroe at 9 p.m. April 14.
- A 49-year-old man reported the drivers window of a car parked at the Farmers Market was shattered between 9 p.m. and midnight April 14.
- A 29-year-old man reported all four tires on his car were slashed while parked in the 200 block of Babling Brook Ln. between 2 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.
- A GPS was stolen from a car that was parked in the Farmers Market parking lot. The drivers window was shattered between 9 p.m. April 14 and 12:15 a.m. April 15.
- A 19-year-old man reported a fight broke out at a party on Black Willow Court around 1:30 a.m. April 15. One person was punched in the face and the same person also broke out the rear window of a vehicle on his way out.
- A 14-year-old male was assaulted by a 13-year-old male in the 1600 block of Meyer Drive around 3 p.m. April 15.
- Police arrested someone for domestic assault in the third degree from a home in the 3700 block of North Rue Street around 8 p.m. April 16.
- Police arrested someone for resisting arrest after he was ordered to leave North Main Street several times on April 15 around 1:30 a.m.
- Police arrested a man for indecent exposure at the cemetary at Sixth Street and Boones Lick Drive at 6:50 a.m. April 15.