Reports, June 1-2
Urinating in Public
- Police arrested a man who was seen urinating off of the front porch of a home in the 2000 block of Santa Monica Street around 9:20 p.m. June 2 after responding to a complaint about a loud party. The person arrested had an outstanding warrant.
- St. Charles Police arrested someone in possession of two counterfeit checks around 8:20 p.m. May 31 on West Clay Street.
- A 29-year-old police officer was assaulted by someone who was tryign to disperse a crowd of people who refused to leave a bar on North Main Street around 1:20 a.m. June 1. The crowd refused to leave after being escorted from the building from staff.
- A 26-year-old woman was assaulted on North Benton Street by someone who violated the terms of an order of protection. The incident happened on June 1 around 9:50 a.m.
- Police took a man and woman into custody who were involved in a fight resisting arrest around midnight June 2 on North Main Street.
- Police are investigating the possible assault involving a private healthcare provider and a 39-year-old man at Deergrass Drive between 10:30 p.m. June 1 and 10 a.m. June 2.
- A vehicle parked on the 1,000 block of Pine Street had a window broken out between 5 p.m. May 30 and 11:40 a.m. June 1.
- The rear lower-level window was smashed in a home on Harvest Rdige Drive and more than $7,000 in jewelry was taken from the house including diamond necklace, pearl necklace, earrings and a ring. The incident happened between 5 a.m. May 31 and 2 p.m. June 1.
- The fencing that surrounds the air conditioning unit outside the concession stand in was found to be damaged as well as the glass block window in the mens bathroom. The damage was found around 11:15 p.m. June 2.
- Police arrested a man for shoplifting an external hard drive, book, DVD and an auxiliary cable from a store in the 2800 block of Veterans Memorial Parkway. The arrest occurred on June 1 at 5 p.m.
- An 85-year-old man reported someone stole a galvanized metal swan planter from his front yard on Rivers Edge Drive on June 1 around 7:50 p.m.
- A flatbed trailer was stolen from a storage lot on Huster Road between May 19 and June 2.
- Police and paramedics responded to a call of a heroin overdose at a home on Clark Street on June 1 around 5:15 p.m. A woman who was on the scene was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia after she tried to hide evidence before the officer's arrival.
- Police responded to a possible drug overdose from a house on Park Avenue around 12:42 p.m. June 2.
- A 25-year-old woman reported several unauthorized credit card transactions while she was in possession of her card on June 1.