Police arrested a man who grew irate after police issued him a citation for having a dog inside Frontier Park during the Festival of the Little Hills, which is prohibited, around 7:30 p.m. Aug. 17,
According to police, the man yelled profanities and refused to sign the citation. Police arrested him when he started to draw a crowd.
- Three people were arrested for stealing hairspray, tank top, shirts, and pants form Walmart on Aug. 16.
- One employee reportedly assaulted another while working at Remington Apartments on Veterans Memorial Parkway Aug. 16.
- An intoxicated person damaged a barbecue pit by knocking it over at South Duchesne Drive Aug. 16.
- Police took a man into protective custody on Main Street around 1 a.m. Aug. 17.
- A vendor at the Festival of the Little Hills had some merchandise stolen overnight from his tent Aug. 17.
- Property damage was reported in the 200 block of South Main Street overnight.
- A 1946 Chevy Stylemaster was stolen from a parking lot on Veterans Memorial Parkway Aug. 17.
- A canceled credit card was used at the Festival of the Little HIlls to buy merchandise Aug. 17.
- A dachshund bit a 40-year-old woman on Concordia Lane around 3 p.m. Aug. 17.
- A poodle was attacked by a cat on Santa Margarita on Aug. 17.