- Police responded to a call about an intoxicated driver and arrested the driver for a DWI in the 3400 block of Harry S. Truman Blvd. on Sept. 20.
- Police arrested someone for driving while intoxicated in the 1700 block of First Capitol Drive around midnight Sept. 21.
- Police arrested someone for a DWI at Cap Au Gris and Kathleen on September 21.
- Property damage was found near the 1400 block of Santa Margarita around 11:30 p.m. Sept. 20.
- Two unsecured bicycles were taken from the bed of a pickup truck parked in the 200 block of Shelburne Drive on Sept. 20.
- A 1999 Chevy Lumina was stolen from the rear of a business in the 900 block of South Main Street in St. Charles.
- Four people were taken into custody for shoplifting from the 2800 block of Veterans Memorial Parkway on Set. 20.
- Police stopped two juvenile pedestrians on Sept. 21 at 2 a.m. and found they had a GPS device, several chargers, a ski mask and a knife. The two were stopped at Boschertown Road and Charlestowne Parkway and were released to their parents.
- Police were investigating possible arson at the 1800 block of North Third Street in St. Charles on Sept. 21.
- Police arrested someone for assault in the third degree from a home on North Third Street on Sept. 20.
- Police responded to a report of a domestic assault between a husband and wife on Park Crest Drive in St. Charles on Sept. 20.
- Police took someone into protective custody outside of a bar on North Main Street around midnight Sept. 21.
- Police took an intoxicated person into protective custody from the 1100 block of North Fifth Street around 1:15 a.m. Sept. 21.
- Police arrested someone for urinating in public in the 100 block of North Main Street at 2 a.m. on Sept. 21.